Straight from the era of Dean Martin and Rosemary Clooney, this evening is designed for people that love Italian cuisine. Chef Karen will lead this hands-on class with a Calamari, Insalata Caprese, the rest of the courses are a surprise, however we will end with a wonderful Lemoncelo Ice cream.
Class TIme: 6 pm to 8:30 pm
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Hands-on classes led by an experienced Chef
Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
Interact with the Chef for a rich learning experience
Classes are 2 to 2.5 hours unless otherwise noted above
Held in our state of the art catering facility
Intimate classes, limited to 10 participants
Each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish with a glass of wine
- Menus may not be the same as stated in the overview due to seasonality and availability of ingredients. However, the final menu will remain true to the theme of the course.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, this class has to be moved to another date, you will be notified at least 2 working days before the class.
- There is no refund for the class, however, if for any reason you have to cancel the class and you let us know 5 working days before the scheduled class, you can reschedule for another class of your choice.
- If you have to cancel at the last minute, please send a friend in your place.