As it happens, in Toronto, we are very fortunate to be able to source most of the ingredients required to create a wonderful Exotic Moroccan meal. In this hands-on class you and the other participants will work together in teams of 2 to 3 on a 4 to 5 course meal that will include a tagine, a couscous and other dishes using preserved lemons, pomegranate seeds, orange blossom water and more..., You will sit down at the end of the session and enjoy the fruits of your labour with a glass of wine.
Class Time: 6 pm to 8:30 pm
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Hands-on classes led by an experienced Chef
Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
Interact with the Chef for a rich learning experience
Classes are 2 to 2.5 hours unless otherwise noted above
Held in our state of the art catering facility
Intimate classes, limited to 10 participants
Each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish with a glass of wine
- Menus may not be the same as stated in the overview due to seasonality and availability of ingredients. However, the final menu will remain true to the theme of the course.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, this class has to be moved to another date, you will be notified at least 2 working days before the class.
- There is no refund for the class, however, if for any reason you have to cancel the class and you let us know 5 working days before the scheduled class, you can reschedule for another class of your choice.
- If you have to cancel at the last minute, please send a friend in your place.